Heart attack

Monday, August 26, 2024

Busy, Busy!

 Saturday. 7.50 a.m. I got up a good deal later than usual. It's a bright and sunny morning and the digital thermometer currently reads 23ºc, so much more of a temperature which is easier to cope with.

I've just come back from Sainsbury's. It was quiet in there, no doubt- and I think I've remarked about this elsewhere in these blog posts- because it's a Saturday, most people don't get up too early and probably do their shopping a good deal later. I suppose you can't blame them, but there was a lot of space to park the car in the underground car park.

Sunday. 10.15 a.m. There's no church this morning, but there is what's called 'Messy Church', which is intended for children and families, although I don't intend to go. If it's too 'messy' I do hope they clear up after themselves when it's finished!

Thursday. 8.05 a.m. What on earth am I doing? I now get up a good deal later than I have in the past, which is a good thing. This is mainly because it's now darker for longer in the morning. As I write, there is a strong wind howling around outside (well, it would be worrying if it was INSIDE!

The Thursday Morning Life Group isn't meeting today, so I shall go shopping at Sainsbury's. Things should be back to normal next week. My pension was in my bank account yesterday. I had an idea it wasn't going to be there for at least another week, so it was somewhat of a surprise, which meant I could go shopping.

Friday. 6.15 a.m. It's wild and windy out this morning. A strong wind and rain is lashing the building. It's enough to blow you off your feet. This is Storm Lillian, and it's forecast to reach 80 M.P.H. in some parts of the United Kingdom.

Saturday. 3.20 p.m. It's been raining heavily most of the day, but as I write this, it has stopped, and it seems quite calm on the weather front. I just hope it stays dry because this is a Bank Holiday weekend. Next weekend it will be September.

I was supposed to have a telephone call from the cardiology department at Milton Keynes Hospital, in response to the upload of the data from the electronic device which was put in my chest some six weeks ago. I did as I was supposed to on Thursday, and sent the data as requested. I was supposed to get a call at 1p.m. on Friday. I sat dutifully near my phone but no call came. I don't know what happened, so I was somewhat annoyed.

Sunday. 7.55 a.m. I was up even later than yesterday. As I write this, it's sunny and bright outside. The digital thermometer reads 24ºc, so a good deal cooler.

No comments: