Heart attack

Monday, September 21, 2026

New Minister For Shenley

 Monday 7th September. 5.30 p.m. On Saturday we had the induction ceremony for the new minister at Shenley Christian Fellowship at the Oaktree Centre, Paul Thompson-McHenry. I was a graet spirit-filled afternoon, and most of the Shenley membership was there to witness the event. TI’m he service lasted around an hour and then there was food available, a buffet of sandwiches, sausage rolls and other bites.

Monday 14th September. 7.45 a.m. I am continuing to edit the first play, but then I thought that the end of the play isn't dramatic enough and now I have worked out something far better than the rather bland ending it used ro have. I am not going to disclose it here, otherwise it will ruin it for those yet to see it when it is staged. Itm means I have had to unpick the story so as to insert this new conclusion, rahter like unpicking a knitted garment and repairing a hole, by putting in a patch. But it will improve the play and give it a more thriller-like conclusion.





No comments: