Heart attack

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Blood Test

I had a blood test booked for 9.50 a.m. at the doctor's surgery on Thursday. As those of you who read this blog regularly will know, I have been for several blood tests, but the nurse on each occasion has failed completely to find a vein and manage to take blood, but this time one of the doctors did it, a doctor who apparently works occasionally in the A and E department at Milton Keynes hospital. He used a very narrow needle, designed to take blood from babies, and managed to take sufficient blood for a blood test. I am rather keen to know my current cholesterol level. I have been taking cholesterol-busting drinks (Benecol is one such brand, but we have managed to find the same sort of product in Aldi as well as Tesco. I imagine most supermarkets have their own brands.)

No comments: