Heart attack

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Autumn

Autumn is definitely here. Well, I suppose it would be, considering we're now into October. The trees are now turning colour, a really rich-red-brown, in some cases and many of the leaves are falling fast. It's currently raining, and has been for the past couple of days. On the television weather forecast there's been  a 'severe weather warning' been given for some parts of the country. We can expect it to get worse. A bit like the economy, 'it'll get worse before it gets better.' We've been picking blackberries. We have a blackberry bush (bramble bush) growing at the bottom of our garden, and we've managed to pick many blackberries. We took the dogs for a walk the other weekend and Carol managed to pick a handful of blackberries. I have also gathered quite a lot along the Redway (the path which runs behind our house. Note: Milton Keynes has a network of Redways, paths which link the various estates and allows cyclists walkers to travel around the city without using any of the roads.)

Returning to my hospital visit and my health in general. I have now received a letter from the Cardiology department at the hospital and have an appointment there on November 4th. I had a doctor's appointment a couple of days ago, as a follow-up to my discharge from Milton Keynes hospital, and I was told that I would have to ring the Cardiology department to arrange an appointment. I rang and was told that a letter had already been sent out with the appointment. 

The new drugs are taking effect. I began to get really bad headaches, but after two weeks that side-effect has gradually worn off, although I still feel light-headed.


No comments: