Heart attack

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Spectacular Sunrise

It's not so cold this morning. There wasn't a hard frost, although there was definitely something of a nip in the air. As I walked over the footbridge with Carol this morning we saw a quite spectacular sunrise. You can see a panarama of around 360 degrees over Milton Keynes. The colours were quite vivid along the horizon, together with the twinkling lights of the city below looked really beautiful. It was a pity I didn't have my camera with me so I could have uploaded it here. There wasn't any ice along the Redway, but as soon as we reached the bridge there was ice and what looked like the remains of snow which made walking quite hazardous. As they say, whenever snow gets left behind after a thaw 'there'll be more coming to join it.' And that seems to be what the weather forecast was yesterday, we can expect it to get milder, but there will be more snow over the next week or so.

No comments: