Heart attack

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Agency Reply

Well, all that effort to go to the agency in Birmingham   seems to have paid off. All that running around so I could send off all that documentation for 'identity' the other morning has produced fruit, they have actually emailed me to say that it has been received. (by the way, this agency is called Extra People. They had an office in Birmingham, but transferred the desk to their London office, which is near Leicester Square in the heart of the West End.) This is encouraging, because the last agency I was with didn't seem to bother to communicate that much, and certainly not with personal emails. I now await their call for the first bit of work, and I can't wait to do some work for them.

It's really cold and frosty this morning, there was ice on the car when we went out early.

No comments: