Heart attack

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Possible Walk-On Job next week

I've just had an email from one of the many agencies I'm signed up to for television and film walk-on and extra work (actually 'extra' is not the word to use. I've never merely been an 'extra' or supernumerary on anything I've done. Whatever I've done I've almost always been directed by someone or other, even if it's an A.D. (Assistant Director) or even the actual director on a shoot.) It's to be a gardener in something shooting near Chipping Norton. I have a hunch if might well be for the BBC television series 'Father Brown' which is filmed in that area. We drive through that area regularly as we go to different National Trust properties out towards Cheltenham and Stratford-Upon-Avon, or towards Worcester which is where Chloe and Steve live. It shouldn't be much more than an hour's drive and not too difficult to find the location as we have a SatNav.

No comments: