Heart attack

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cold, But Sunny

So we get to Friday. Not a great deal to report, I'm afraid, except to say that it's sunny and bright but there is a definite nip in the air. I walked Carol to the Academy and put on scarf, gloves and wooly hat. The car's windscreen had a slight coating of frost on it, but it would have taken longer to de-ice the car than the time it would take to walk to the Academy, so we left it. Which reminds me, I ought to buy some antifreeze and some deicer spray when we go shopping later, as it will be a necessity as the winter progresses. They've had flooding in Cornwall, according to the B.B.C. news, and Scotland and parts of Yorkshire have had snow. I just hope this doesn't bode too ill for the remainder of the winter, and certainly not as bad as the last two winters.

No comments: