Heart attack

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Carol's Christmas present

And what WAS the present I got Carol? What had I been so eager to receive in the post, and which eventually turned up on Friday, but wasn't delivered to the house, due to us being out shopping in Tesco's, which meant the postman wrote one of those annoying 'couldn't deliver your parcel' cards, which was stuck through the letterbox for us to find when we got home? It was a rather beautiful Steiff teddybear, 'Flynn' complete with his own suitcase, which had been advertised in "The Guardian" newspaper 10 days previously. Carol loves teddybears, and this I know she would love. I had to go to the sorting office to collect it. Had I left it to order any later it would most likely not have arrived before Christmas Day. 

No comments: