Heart attack

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ordering Medication

Following on from the earlier post I wrote this morning, I actually decided it was going to be easier to phone Sainsbury's pharmacy and order my medication that way. I don't think a couple of days without the pravastatin is going to harm me. I am also drinking Benecol, the yoghurt drink which contains plant sterols and is apparently proven to help reduce cholesterol. (I might add that there are other similar products on the marker and some considerably cheaper.) I cannot collect the made-up order until probably Tuesday next week because apparently the surgery is closed today according to the lady I spoke to at Sainsbury's when I rang at around 9 a.m. I do have enough of the rest of my medications so there is really no problem with all this.

No comments: