Heart attack

Saturday, May 17, 2014

8th Anniversary of my heart attack

Today is the eight anniversary of my heart attack. It was over the night of the 17th-18th May 2006. I've certainly come a long way since that night. I feel really well, no doubt down to Carol, as we met a few weeks afterwards and were actually married more or less one year later to the day I came out of hospital. I won't say I don't occasionally get 'twinges' and some side-effects of some of the medication I'm on, no doubt from the statins, I do get tired some of the time, but generally I feel great. Not dwelling on it all the time is one way of dealing with it and having a positive outlook helps.

Today it is really sunny and warm. We are still stuck here at home without the use of the car, but the sunshine does help with the mood. Our dogs are running in and out of the garden as they love being outside.

No comments: