Heart attack

Monday, May 18, 2015

9th Anniversary of My Heart Attack

Nine years ago today I had my heart attack. I feel really well. I still have a problem with my hearing, as mentioned in the last post, but it doesn't have anything to do with my heart. Although, thinking about it, I could be related to one of the medications I am on, which might be responsible for making my skin dry out and flake so that I get a build up inside my ears. But I feel so much better since I stopped taking Pravastatin which was causing muscle pain. I certainly don't feel so tired which I know is a side effect of taking a statin. My cholesterol level is below 5, which is good. Eating a healthy diet, avoiding fatty food, plenty of exercise of some sort or other, even if it means walking somewhere instead of getting in the car, eating plenty of fruit and vegetables are all ways of preventing another heart attack.

No comments: