Heart attack

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

100th Post and Counting

I have just written my 100th post! I have also found out that it has been visited 1055 times. I'm not certain whether this is 1055 individual people or whether it's the same people visiting my blog over and over again. I'd really love to have a few comments from anybody who reads this regularly, as I must be doing something right to have so many visits. So, come on you lot out there in cyberspace, just write something when you've finished reading what I have written. I really want some form of feedback, no matter, negative or positive. What has brought you to my blog? What have we got in common? Have you already got your own blog? Have you had a heart attack and been through the same things as I have? Or just enjoy my musings, however mundane they may be? Please, please comment before you leave.

No comments: