Heart attack

Sunday, September 13, 2015

700th Blog Post

I can't believe that I've been writing these blog posts since September 27th 2009. We would have been living at the house in Crownhill when it began. It seems amazing that I have managed to write so much. Not always that interesting, but nevertheless, I did keep it going. The 700th post is something of an achievement for something that's been going for almost exactly six years. We have been through quite  a lot over those years and most of it has been recorded on these posts. i hope, for those who come to these blog posts, they are interesting, and in some cases, helpful. I have attempted to use my experiences, particularly those which are involving my heart attack and the aftermath, might be of some use to other people in similar circumstances. As I've mentioned in earlier posts, if you wish to comment on anything I have mentioned on here, do please contact me by using the link at the foot of each post or sign up to get emails whenever I write a new post. For those who read my blog on a regular basis, but who have not perhaps signed up for emails, thanks for your time and effort.

As I write this, I am also in the process of writing quite a few stories. I have mentioned that I have a few 'up-loaded' to a short story site called 'Shortbread.' Stories by myself and others can be read on-line or can be downloaded for reading on e-readers such as Kindles or other makes of readers and it's all completely free.

I am plotting a new story. It's taking quit a while, which actually has the advantage that I'm coming up with fresh ideas. I find that if I leave an idea to 'simmer' as it were, left on the shelf for a while, I come up with many new ideas. It's surprising what you can come up with if you get stuck with the direction of a story. 

No comments: